Segway Park & Safari at Clark's Trading Post
At Clark's there are two ways to experience the Segway sensation! You can take a fun, 3 minute "glide" on a Segway i2 through the nation's first Segway park. Our staff will train you and in no time you will be gliding along our 450 feet of track. Or, if you're more adventurous, take the Segway Safari into Wolfman's Territory on an off-road Segway X2. The 45 minute guided tour will take you up close and personal with the legendary curmudgeon, Wolfman himself! Safari does include travel on public roads, highways and off-road trails. Guides must be obeyed at all times.
Segway Park vs. Segway Safari: What's the difference?
|Segway Park||Segway Safari|
|Do you need to buy a general admission ticket to ride the Segways?||YES||YES|
|Does it cost extra to ride the Segways?||NO||YES, $25 per person|
|How long is the Segway ride?||3 Minutes||45 Minutes|
|When is the Segway ride available?||All day, when grounds are open||Tours leave at 45 past every hour, when grounds are open|
|Is there a height requirement to be able to ride the Segways?||YES, 48” or taller||YES, 48” or taller|
|Is there an age requirement to be able to ride the Segways?||NO, as long as one meets the 48” height requirement||YES, one must be 15 years or older|
|Is there a weight requirement to be able to ride the Segways?||YES, 260 pounds or less||YES, 260 pounds or less|
|Are helmets required to ride a Segway?||YES||YES|
|Are helmets provided for guests to use?||YES||YES|
|Can guests bring their own helmets if they prefer?||YES||YES|
|Can more than 1 person ride on a Segway at one time?||NO||NO|
|Can one ride a Segway while pregnant?||Not recommended||Not recommended|
|Is there someone to teach guests how to ride a Segway?||YES||YES|
How to reserve a Segway Safari:
Once you arrive to Clark's we recommend that you go to the Segway Station to reserve your space(s) for the time that you desire. Reservations can also be made prior to your arrival by contacting our main office at 603-745-8913 x10. Reservations are taken first come, first serve.
- Rides include travel on public roads, highways and off-road trails
- Guides must be obeyed at all times
- Helmets are provided and must be worn at all times
- Minimum age is 15 yrs. (under 18 yrs. must have parental signature)
- Maximum weight is 260 lbs.
- Proper footwear is recommended
- Carry on items must fit in the handlebar bags or backpack
- Riding a Segway is not recommended during pregnancy
- Liability waiver must be completed and signed (no exceptions)
- Segway Safaris start promptly
- Segway Safari tours are available for purchase by guests holding general admission tickets