Welcome to Clark's Trading Post
Home of Clark's Trained Bears and the White Mountain Central RR
Tickets include all rides, all shows, all day!
- Clark's Trading Post is open daily.
- During the week of August 31 - Sept. 4th, some concessions may be closed.
- The Kilburn's Photo Parlor will be closed Tuesday, Wed, Thursday this week.
- Please call ahead for details. 603-745-8913 ext. 10
- The Anaconda Escape at Clark's Trading Post is now open!
- 2015 season calendar
We can BEARLY wait to see you at Clark's!
The Clark Family invites you to enjoy a wonderful day of Family Fun. Where else can you watch a famous Black Bear Show, ride a Steam Train, be chased by the Infamous Wolfman, and be amazed by Chinese Acrobats - all in the same day!
You can cool off on the Water Blaster Boats, scale the walls of the Old Man Climbing Tower and learn to glide on a Segway. Merlin will turn your world upside-down and the Tuttle House tour will keep you wondering, "What just happened?!?" You can dress up for an antique-style photo and mine for gemstones and fossils.
There are five museums to enjoy on the Victorian Main Street and four Specialty Shops to browse where you are sure to find a treasure or two. Explore our website and see all the excitement that awaits your next visit. We can BEARLY wait to see you!!